Our site uses technical cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures and improve the experience of using online applications.
I cookie they are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Types of cookies
– Technical cookies. I cookie technicians are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. These cookie they are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the site website. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required.
– Profiling cookies. I cookie of profiling are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. These cookies must be specifically approved by the user.
– "Third party" cookies. By visiting our website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). THE cookie the so-called "third parties" are set by a site website other than what the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific) link on pages website of other domains, etc.) that reside on server other than that of the visited site. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information which please refer to.
– Analytics cookies. For the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of our site website, we use a statistical analysis market product to detect access to the site. It may resort to using cookie, permanent or otherwise, for the purpose of collecting statistical information and on the "unique visitors" of the site. Cookies, defined as "Unique Visitor Cookies", contain an alphanumeric code that identifies navigation computers, without however collecting any personal data.
Our website uses the following cookies:
_gat Session Google Analytics (10 min.): Cookie used to speed up access requests;
_gid Google Analytics navigation (1 day): Cookie used to identify the session;
_ga Google Analytics Permanent (2 years): Cookie used to number visits to the site.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using his own settings browser, with the warning that the total or partial disabling of the cookie technicians could compromise the optimal use of the site. Disabling the analytics cookies and cookie of "third parties" does not affect in any way the navigability. On the web you can easily find the documentation on how to set up the management rules cookie for their browser.
We wish you a good navigation on our site.
Andrea Larossa, as Data Controller, constantly guarantees and ensures that your personal data is always processed in compliance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") on data protection.
This privacy statement therefore has the purpose of illustrating the ways in which our company collects, uses, discloses, stores and possibly transfers your personal data acquired directly or through its website, pursuant to and for the purposes of 'art. 13 GDPR.
This Site and any services offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who have reached the age of eighteen. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to subjects under the age of 18. At the request of the Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and relating to subjects under the age of 18.
A. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller of your data is Andrea Larossa's Larossa Restaurant, registered office in Alba, Via Don Giacomo Alberione n.10 / D, Tax Code and VAT number LRSNDR80M26L746P - 02410900035 (hereinafter "Company" or "Owner"), with the following contact details: -phone: +390173060639 - 3405206629; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
B. Purpose of the treatment, legal basis and legitimate interest.
The processing of your personal data by Andrea Larossa can take place on the basis of:
a) to your consent (for example, by contacting the Data Controller at the aforementioned addresses for information, orders, reservations, etc.);
b) to a contract (if you are, for example, suppliers or our customers);
c) a legal obligation (when specific obligations deriving from legal provisions are requested from the Data Controller);
d) the legitimate interest (for example, in the hypothesis of sending communications on the assumption of your legitimate expectation to receive information from us on our activities).
C. Protection of your data and any recipients of the same.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by our staff, specifically authorized and trained to process such data and, in any case, under the responsibility of the Data Controller and exclusively for the purposes in relation to which your data have been collected.
Andrea Larossa adopts suitable and adequate technical and organizational measures based on the provisions of the GDPR to guarantee the security of your personal data, protecting them from loss, theft and / or abuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and / or destruction, both voluntary is accidental.
Your personal data are stored at our company and will not be disclosed or transmitted to third parties, except:
a) for those data related to the tax obligations for which our company has chosen to make use of an external Firm or Professional;
b) for the copy of the contact data stored with an external supplier / server (backup, mailing and CRM service) to protect their integrity or to better manage them;
c) for the management of specific services requested by you that require the intervention of specialized personnel (event planner, etc.);
Andrea Larossa ensures and guarantees, however, that the aforementioned suppliers offer, in any case, the same guarantees of safety and reliability as regards the processing of data guaranteed by our company.
Andrea Larossa may, however, be obliged, in some cases, to transmit your personal data, in whole or in part, to third parties due to legal obligations, judicial proceedings of any kind or species and / or requests from authorities public.
D. Transfer of data to third countries.
Andrea Larossa does not transfer your data outside the European Union, to third countries or to international organizations.
E. Data retention period.
Your personal data are stored exclusively within the limits strictly necessary to achieve the purposes in relation to which they were collected. On some occasions, Andrea Larossa may retain your data even after this period, to the extent strictly necessary and indispensable for the release of certificates and / or documents that may be requested by private individuals or public bodies, for the achievement of the other purposes for which the data were collected or to allow our company to exercise and / or assert a right or to defend itself in court. In any case, your data will not be kept for a period of time longer than the legal prescription.
Andrea Larossa does not use automated processes aimed at profiling, understood pursuant to article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") as "any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain aspects personal data relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of said natural person ".
By subscribing to our mailing list, you can receive the periodic newsletter of Andrea Larossa.
Our company will send to the e-mail address you communicated to us during the registration phase (directly at our office in Alba, or by request online and / or by telephone and / or telematic or, again, on the occasion of events) , information or commercial communications (such as, for example, Company activities, invitations to events or promotions, etc.).
Our newsletter is managed through a cloud service managed by an external supplier that guarantees compliance with the GDPR rules. The newsletter service can be canceled at any time simply by requesting the cancellation of your name and address, by writing to email@example.com
Through our recruiting web page you can apply for the job positions available at our company.
Spontaneous applications take place on the basis of your specific consent to the transmission of your personal data; in any case, please do not indicate in your curriculum vitae suitable data to reveal the state of health, racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, sexual life or your genetic or biometric data or any other information qualifying as "particular" pursuant to art. 9 of EU Regulation 2017/679. In fact, we will not be able to take these data into consideration in the absence of your explicit informed consent.
If, on the other hand, you respond to a specific job ad that appeared on our site, on specialized search engines, on social platforms (LinkedIn or others) or on job ad aggregators, please refer to the subject of the ad in the your application, directing your curriculum vitae exclusively to the e-mail address indicated in the announcement.
I. Rights of the interested party.
With reference to your personal data, you can exercise, using the contact data indicated above ("Point A" of this information), the following rights:
1. right of access to personal data; right to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them (articles 15 - 18 GDPR);
2. right to object to the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
3. right to data portability, in relation to electronic data only, within the limits established by art. 20 of the GDPR;
4. In relation to the data for which the legal basis of the processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the Data Controller and based on the consent provided by you before the revocation.
We also inform you that, if the conditions are met, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the territorially competent Control Authority, as identified by Articles 3, 55 and 56 GDPR.
For further information and more information, please visit the institutional website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the following web address: www.garanteprivacy.it or www.gdpd.it.
K. Communications and data provision.
Finally, we inform you that the communication of your personal data could constitute a legal obligation and / or a contractual obligation and, in any case, a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the commitments assumed by our Company. In these cases, failure to provide data on your part could make it impossible for our company to follow up on your requests.